January 24, 2013

Streaming The Dev

Just writing a short post to tell you two things:
• I decided that my online name shall now be EmperorCookie, in every game.
• I am now stream the development of the game on http://twitch.tv/iFred_QC

Edit: Every time I stream, I will also post on Twitter ( @iFred_QC ) so you can start watching as soon as you want to.

Unfortunately, I can't be streaming 16 hours a day because of my real job (Tssss, real life...) but I will try to stream as much as possible, even if I'm only gaming.

So that means I will also stream when I play games, so that includes League of Legends, Minecraft, World of Warcraft and maybe even Forza 4/Horizon (My Fanatec wheel is awesome!). There will be some occasionnal other games, like Firefall Beta and Planetside 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment