December 16, 2012

Why did I take so long to update

It's quite simple really.

Some guy from Grece hired me to make a game for him. A very simple fighting game but with a twist. It generated a lot of traffic, to the point where the demo itself made his server crash. Now I only need to do minor touchs but it should bring quite a bit of money in my pockets (Which will be used to pay debts, unfortunately).

Anyway, I started working more seriously on my current project, even though I have to work a full time job to live. Currently working on rudimentary map generation and the base player (You know, so you're not just a big box of metal on wheels, so you can actually be a driver!)

So here guys, don't forget to comment on the prototypes I post! There's more to come and they're here to gather players' opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment